Buying your new home is a significant venture. Your house is not just your home; it is a major investment in your future. Typically, the purchase of a new home is one of the largest, most complicated and most emotional transactions of our clients’ lives. There’s a lot of money at stake in a very complex undertaking, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
Acting as your agents, we legally have a fiduciary responsibility to you. Our only job is to protect your interests: to help you find the best possible house at the best possible price; to make the process of finding and buying your new home as easy, understandable and hassle-free as possible; and to manage the transaction so that you are fully aware of the condition and circumstances of the home you buy so that you’re thrilled with your purchase.
We only work with clients who commit to working with us exclusively – and to those clients we devote all of our time, dedication, resources and expertise. We want your business (and the business of your family and your friends) for many years to come, and we’ll only get that business if you are utterly satisfied – wowed – by the service we provide. As you can see from our client testimonials, we’ve been very successful at doing just that for the buyers we’ve worked with in the past.
Throughout the term of our relationship with our buyers, we constantly strive to provide the best possible service with:
- Integrity and honesty – telling you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it
- Excellent market knowledge of the values, advantages and disadvantages of varying property types and neighborhoods
- Expertise in negotiating the purchase contract on your behalf in order to achieve the best possible price and terms
- Communication tailored to your individual needs
- Providing our clients with a team of experienced professionals – in financing, escrow, inspection, insurance – all committed to doing the best job possible
- Coordinating and managing every aspect of the search, offer, escrow and due diligence processes to minimize your stress, time and effort
- Ensuring that you fully understand the condition and circumstances of the property you are buying
- Bringing everything to a successful conclusion
Until we’ve found you the new home of your dreams, the #1 priority of our every working day shall be to do so. That is our commitment to you.
Request your FREE SF Homebuying Guide: