Your home is usually one of your biggest financial assets. Its sale is typically one of the largest, most complicated, and most emotional financial transactions of your life. We take that responsibility very seriously. With so much money at stake in such a complicated and emotional transaction, professional guidance, market knowledge, and an uncompromising commitment to our clients are just the beginning of our exceptional service. Experts in pricing, preparing, and marketing your home properly and the dedication to your interests to negotiate effectively on your behalf, we strive to make the process of selling your home a smooth and seamless experience.
Our goal is to complete the sale of your home – at the highest possible price and the best possible terms – with a minimum of time, effort and stress on your part. Because our success is dependent on our clients’ satisfaction, you are assured of quality service with the highest of ethical standards. As real estate agents, we have a fiduciary responsibility to protect your interests to the best of our ability and a fiduciary obligation to put your interests above all others.
Throughout the term of our relationship with our sellers, we constantly strive to provide the best possible service, including:
- A professional, well-planned marketing strategy for your property
- Property preparation guidance to maximize buyer and broker response
- Maximum exposure of your property through a multi-tiered marketing plan
- Knowledge of current real estate values to help you set a realistic, competitive price for your property
- Frequent communication to update and adjust your marketing program
- Skillful negotiation assistance on all offers received to obtain the best price and terms
- Continuous follow-up during escrow including attending inspections, handling the paperwork, and meeting contractual deadlines
- Ongoing real estate support and reliable assistance
As an informed seller, you have the right to choose the best people to represent you and your home. What should you look for in an agent? Reliability. Integrity. Experience. Commitment. With sales totaling over $100 million, we have the experience, integrity, and commitment to get your property sold.
“You don’t have to become an expert in property values, mortgages, tax and real estate law, title insurance, escrow, pest-control work, and construction techniques to play the house-selling game well. Instead, you can hire people who’ve already mastered the skills that you lack.” – House Selling for Dummies
Request your FREE Home Valuation: